April 27th, 2013…There’s no crying in kickball!
Today was the park WOD, but due to an uneven amount of people…I opted to sit out for the sprints and slam balls (I am sooooo upset) and instead, I joined the kickball game! So, today became an “off” day. Which is fine…I’m sure I needed it anyway!
- Wake up meal: protein smoothie (protein powder, supergreens powder, almond milk, banana), black iced coffee.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs (3 whites, 1 yolk) cooked in coconut oil, black beans, half of an avocado, lots of chili flake and hot sauce! …and 3 clementines.
- Lunch: tuna with 1 tbsp artichoke spread from Trader Joe’s (good replacement for mayo!) and mixed greens…stuffed into a brown rice wrap. And applesauce!
- Snack: greek yogurt.
- Dinner: chicken sausage w/ buffalo sauce, HUGE kale salad with strawberries, sunflower seeds, shredded carrot, cranberries, cashews, etc. (from wholefoods), and a paleo muffin.
- Beer and nachos! Cheat day!
- Chocolate covered almonds.
Today I will leave you with this…luckily nothing like this happened this morning!