April 29, 2013…It’s my Friday!
It’s understandable that if after you read my blog, you are completely confused as to what day it is. My schedule is backwards from most people’s! I’m off from the restaurant for the next three days 🙂 Anyway, today was a training day…
- Breakfast (pre-workout): 2 egg whites, 1 yolk cooked in coconut oil, oatmeal with almond butter stirred into it, and 3 clementines.
- Snack: Post-workout protein shake and a paleo muffin.
- Lunch: Grilled turkey breast with chili flake and buffalo sauce (I was trying to burn my face off…unsuccessfully. My tolerance for spicy food is going up!), mixed greens, half of an avocado. Rolled up brown rice tortilla on the side.
- Snack: chocolate covered almonds.
- Dinner: Large spinach salad with beets, mushrooms, garbanzo beans, hard-boiled egg, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Mid-Work Snack: “Kind” bar, and an apple
- Late Dinner: Burger (no bun) with mushrooms, onion, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato. And Jameson!
Not sure what’s going on here, but this made me laugh…