May 2, 2013…Early Bird Special…
It was another early morning for me…and I started to feel like The Walking Dead around 2pm…I should have taken a nap, but I decided to drink more coffee and stay awake. Around 8:45p I was ready to call it a night! My diet was good for most of the day, but I ate a late lunch/early dinner (after spending the afternoon at the DMV ewwwww) and then saw a movie (Pain and Gain…wow) and my evening meal(s) got screwed up (mostly because I was too tired to eat!)…so, here it goes! (It was a training day, by the way…)
- 4am wake up: 2 turkey muffins with 1/2 an avocado, 3 clementines, coffee.
- Snack: banana.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage with buffalo sauce, paleo muffin, handful of almonds.
- Post-workout protein shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, coconut water.
- Mid-day iced coffee.
- Lunch: antipasto (cured meat, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, parmigiano), Greek salad with grilled chicken (feta cheese and all!), grilled asparagus, and 2 glasses of red wine. Lots of drinking lately… But I came across Gaja’s “Promis” for only $5 a glass! If you know Italian wine at all, you will know that’s a STEAL! 😉
- MOVIE…no nutritional value, but entertaining nonetheless. I also “won” a free movie ticket with my Regal Cinemas card…so…winning! (yep, that just happened).
- Dinner/snack/chocolate craving: chocolate covered almonds.
As you can see, the movie pushed back some valuable eating time, and all I wanted was some chocolate before I pathetically went to bed at 9:30pm. That’s all the energy I have for now…Goodnite!