May 5, 2013…Happy 5th of May!
Just another Sunday for me…no Cinco de Mayo action to report. It was also a rest day. I had anticipated a much crazier night at work…it was actually pretty easy! Aside from a few tables who were thoroughly confused at the fact that we didn’t have Coronas and frozen margaritas (we are a Spanish restaurant…NOT Mexican…there’s a difference!) it was a pretty smooth night…Here’s how my whole day looked:
- Breakast: scrambled egg whites, half of an avocado, salsa (pretty much the extent of my Cinco de Mayo celebration!)
- “Snack”: 2oz shot of wheat grass, coconut water (this is always hit or miss…sometimes this stuff makes me feel awesome, and sometimes it makes me feel nauseous…today, it was the latter. It’s ok…I know it’s good for you! The things I do for health and wellness…)
- Lunch: brown rice tortilla stuffed with a chicken sausage cooked in buffalo sauce, roasted red peppers, and lots of arugala. Big handful of grape tomatoes and 3 clementines.
- Snack: Paleo muffin and a black iced coffee.
- Dinner: Spinach salad topped with hard-boiled egg, black olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, beets, black-eyed peas, balsamic dressing.
- Snack: Mid-shift protein shake (protein powder, supergreens powder, water).
- Late Dinner: shot of tequila (because I got off work early and still had time for one celebratory shot!) arugala salad with smoked trout and grape tomatoes (tomatoes were very popular today…)
Well, hope you all had a more interesting day than I did!