May 6, 2013…Feed the Dragon!
Another easy day at work YAY…however, this scares me a little because it means the summer crowd is almost upon us. That is BAD NEWS for restaurant industry peeps…the summer is our slow season! Anyway, it could be a lot worse. I’m not complaining, I swear! 🙂 Today was a training day…and here’s how I fed the dragon (YESSSS DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Pre-Workout: Paleo muffin and an apple.
- Post Workout shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, water.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with pinto beans and salsa.
- Lunch: tuna, arugala, and sun-dried tomatoes tossed with cilantro dressing and stuffed into a br0wn rice tortilla. Huge handful of grape tomatoes on the side (loving them at the moment…)
- Snack: Black iced coffee with chocolate covered almonds!
- Dinner: no dinner really…got to snack on some chicken and rabbit from a paella dish that was a mistake…delicioso!
- Mid-shift snack: protein shake (same as before).
- Late dinner: chicken sausage with buffalo sauce, handful of sunflower seeds, banana (not an adequate dinner, but I didn’t feel like cooking)…
This made mad me LOL