May 8, 2013…Reeking Marilyn Barbossa!
This is a pirate-themed post. Who is “Reeking Marilyn Barbossa?” Well, apparently that’s me 😦 I put my name into this pirate name generator: http://gangstaname.com/names/pirate I’m a little disappointed at the fact that “Erica” translates to “Reeking” in pirate language…
- 4am wake up: chia seed and fruit puree “gel pack”…saw these at the checkout counter at Wholefoods. And a banana.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage with Dijon mustard, roasted beets with ginger, kale salad with apples and cranberries. This was supposed to be my dinner last night, but I went out to eat instead.
- Snack: Protein shake (protein powder, supergreens powder, almond milk).
- Lunch: 2 scrambled egg whites with salsa and a brown rice tortilla on the side. Also, a handful of almonds and grape tomatoes…so hot right now!
- Snack: A glass of red wine and gorgonzola dolce! Ooooohhh baby…ok, I wasn’t planning on drinking but I opened a bottle of tempranillo yesterday, so I had to finish it today (research for my Spanish restaurant, remember?)
- Dinner: Salmon burger, half of an avocado, grilled eggplant and zucchini with hummus.
- Snack: Pirate’s Booty…bad move…you can’t eat just a handful! If you don’t know what this is, you’re missing out. And if you’ve ever had it, you know that it’s a commitment to the whole bag! Luckily my boyfriend tackled half of the bag yesterday, so I just finished it up! 🙂
And now, for some pirate-cat humor…