May 9, 2013…Sushi 1, Erica 0!
Today wasn’t a heavy lifting day. I did a 1 RM strict press and LOTS of gymnastics and body weight stuff…
- 4am wake up: chia and fruit puree “gel pack”, grilled chicken and bell peppers (ummmm weird?)
- Snack: Paleo muffin, black coffee.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, kale and apple salad, handful of almonds.
- Post-workout shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, coconut water.
- Lunch: all you can eat sushi…then a nap. I’m not gonna lie, I felt AWFUL when I woke up 😦 I haven’t eaten white rice in so long and I don’t feel like I over did it, but I guess it was enough to put my body into shock! Also, I must have unintentionally consumed a large amount of sodium (I’m not a huge soy sauce person, so I’m not sure how that happened) because I was SO THIRSTY for the rest of the day! The problem was that I had no sake. I’m sure that would have smoothed things over 🙂
- Dinner: grilled chicken and a banana.
PANDA BEAR SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII