May 10, 2013…Monday/Friday…?
Today was a Monday/Friday because I am off the next 2 days for the USAW certification…It was also at training day 🙂
- Pre-Workout: 2 hard-boiled egg whites with avocado and salsa, oatmeal with a sugar free raspberry jelly stirred into it (sweetened with xylitol). This has only 2g carbs and 20 calories…it’s my new favorite thing that makes me feel like I’m cheating when I’m not! Also, a cup of black coffee.
- Post-Workout shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, water.
- Lunch: Ran into a small problem…I was completely out of protein…what?!?! I thought I had a few chicken sausages left but I was wrong. So I had to scramble 4 egg whites. I also ate a HUGE spinach salad with cherry tomatoes and sunflower seeds. I also rolled up a brown rice tortilla and dipped it in hummus…
- Snack: paleo muffin (blueberry) and a banana.
- Second snack: chocolate covered almonds.
- Dinner: no dinner 😦
- Mid-work snack: protein shake and chia seed and fruit gel pack (seriously YUMMY).
- Late night snack: chicken sausage, cherry tomatoes with hummus, blueberries…
I didn’t eat enough, but I had to get to bed. I won’t be blogging the next few days because of the cert…Too many things to worry about! I’m looking forward to an Olympic lifting-filled weekend. And now this…