May 13, 2013…back to work…for a day!
It’s another “Monday/Friday” for me… I have the weirdest schedule! I am off from the restaurant the next 3 days (as usual) but I think I may go a little stir crazy having so much time off. To pick up a shift, or to not pick up a shift? That is the question! Today was a training day…
- Pre-workout: protein pancakes (protein powder, 2 egg whites, banana, flax meal, honey).
- Post-workout shake: Protein powder, water.
- Lunch: spinach and arugala salad, with tomatoes, grilled turkey breast, goddess dressing from Trader Joe’s. Handful of roasted plantain chips.
- Snack: Paleo muffin.
- Second Lunch/Dinner: Chicken sausage, zucchini “pancakes:” shredded zucchini, 2 egg whites, almond meal, chili flake, salt, pepper. Apple with cinnamon.
- Mid-shift snack: rabbit and chicken from the leftover paella…protein city!
- Late snack: Protein shake (protein powder, water), cashews, and some chocolate covered almonds. I just can’t help myself!
I’ve made up my mind about my “work” dilemma: I think I’ll just enjoy the sun and be a lazy bum this week (lazy bum = wake up at 4am to coach classes at the gym and work out all week long. SLACKER!) 🙂