May 14, 2013…Coffe makes me ANGRY!
Ok…not really. I was in a GREAT mood! But that extra shot of espresso added extra spiciness to my already spicy personality. That, and Ev was being a bully! He blames my attitude on the coffee. I say it was a combination of the two! 🙂 I think I’ll leave the coffee drinking to Matt. Today was a training day…
- Pre-workout: chicken sausage, oatmeal (honey, almond milk, cinnamon). Black iced coffee with extra shot of espresso!
- Post-workout shake: protein powder, water.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, black beans with garlic and bacon, half an avocado. Apple with cinnamon.
- Lunch: trout with artichoke spread from Trader Joe’s, wilted arugala, cherry tomatoes.
- Snack: chocolate covered almonds.
- Dinner: turkey cutlets (dusted with almond flour, chili flake, salt and pepper), collard greens, roasted beets.
- Snack: Paleo muffin (fresh batch…had to test one out!)
Well, that’s was about it! Dr. Cox can easily sum up my level of insanity yesterday: