May 15, 2013…Part-Y? Because I have no reason NOT to!
Today was like any other day…work in the morning, workout in the afternoon, pool party in the late afternoon! Haha but seriously, it was a good day! 🙂
- 4am wake up: 2 hard-boiled egg whites with hummus, chia and fruit gel pack (called “Mamma Chia”…they come in a few different flavors and they are a yummy shot of vitamins, nutrients, and fiber!)
- Snack: Paleo muffin (banana-walnut).
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, apple, Greek yogurt.
- Post-Workout shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, water.
- Lunch: wilted arugala salad with tuna, artichoke spread (Trader Joe’s). Applesauce.
- Snack: Banana with a handful of cashews.
- Snack/Dinner: 2 glases of white wine, 2 beers…we had an impromptu pool party! Woohoo!
- Late dinner: Outback Steakhouse! Seared ahi tuna salad, white bean and sausage soup, grilled salmon and broccoli. I skipped dessert…I used up all my freebie calories with drinks!
I was looking for a swimming pool meme, and this just made me laugh!