May 16, 2013…Ummm what day is it?
I picked up a shift this evening so my “week” is a little out of whack. This shouldn’t be a surprise by now…my schedule is always a little bit whack! With that being said, I’m glad I picked up the shift. We were pretty busy!
- 4am wake up: paleo muffin with sugar-free raspberry jam, “Mamma Chia” fruit gel pack.
- Snack: handful of almonds.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, banana, Greek yogurt.
- Post-workout shake: protein powder, supergreens powder, water.
- Lunch: Turkey burger with avocado, large mixed green salad with lots of basil and grape tomatoes. Roasted plantain chips.
- Snack: orange and dark chocolate.
- Dinner: chicken sausage, sautéed zucchini, apple with honey.
- Mid-shift snack: protein shake (protein powder, water). Unfortunately, there was no chicken and rabbit to snack on this evening 😦
- Late Dinner: protein style burger from In N Out (extra tomato, add chopped chili). 2 Sam Adams Summer Ales.