May 17, 2013…Rough day…
I didn’t have the greatest diet today. I woke up feeling pretty sick and wasn’t able to get my shift covered…And I waited on the worst of the worst tonight…I’ve seen better days!
- Breakfast: oatmeal, 2 tbsp. ground flax meal, 1 tbsp. chia seed, banana, scoop of sugar-free raspberry jam.
- Lunch: turkey sandwich with arugala, avocado, 2 slices of gluten-free rice bread. Handful of blueberries.
- Snack: chocolate covered almonds.
- Snack: Protein shake.
- Mid-shift snack: Kind bar.
- Late dinner: slice of pizza (OMG…I was so defeated after my shift by the time I thought about whether or not I should eat the slice, I was already halfway done with it!), and an apple!
This cracked me up!