May 19, 2013…Sick no more!
I was feeling much better today…and thanks to the Billboard Music Awards, we got destroyed at work again! Good thing I decided to rest and take a few days off of training or else I’d be passed out in one of the back alleys of the Cosmo (which is where I work in case you didn’t know!)
- Breakfast: protein pancakes (protein powder, 2 egg whites, 2 tbsp. flax meal, 1 tsp. chia seeds, supergreens powder, almond milk) topped with honey, and a plum.
- Lunch: mixed green salad with tuna, artichokes, avocado, grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds, Goddess dressing. A slice of rice bread with an olive oil “butter” spread.
- Snack: Paleo muffin with sugar-free raspberry jam.
- Dinner: Tilapia with cabbage, apple, and a handful of chocolate covered almonds for dessert!
- Mid-Shift snack: Kind bar.
- Late Dinner: didn’t feel like cooking (got my a$$ handed to me at work!) In N Out burger, protein style, double meat, add tomato and chopped chilis…oh YEAH! another paleo muffin (I almost ate a regular muffin…::gasp:: so I grabbed a paleo one instead!)
I’m looking forward to start training again tomorrow. It’s been FOREVER since I’ve taken 3 whole days off and I forgot how good it feels to let your body rest and recover. Even though I was battling an illness, I was still able to put in some serious rest hours and get a few solid nights of sleep. I’ll leave you with this one today (man, I’m LOVING this wolf!)