May 22, 2013…If I’m not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer!
Ok guys, after today…I will be taking a couple of days off from the blog. I need a little break and honestly, I eat mostly the same things (give or take a few meals/snacks) that you should probably get the idea by now! LOL…when I come back, I promise to have some new insight (and hopefully a few new recipes for you!)
- 4am wake up: paleo muffin (this time I used cashew butter instead of almond…WORTH A TRY! Oh, and the chocolate chips may have had something to do with how yummy these were!), Mamma Chia fruit pack.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, apple, oatmeal with flax meal and chia seeds + agave syrup.
- Post-Workout: protein shake (protein powder, supgergreens powder, water).
- Second breakfast: 3 scrambled egg whites, 1/2 an avocado, Greek yogurt, slice of brown rice bread.
- Lunch: spinach salad with smoked trout, cilantro-lime dressing, handful of blueberries. And a double Chopin (vodka) on the rocks with extra lemon!
- Dinner: Chicken teriyaki bowl from Wholefoods.
- Dessert: chocolate frozen greek yogurt (Stoneyfield). Wow, I was craving ice cream and I saw this at Wholefoods…I must say, a pretty solid replacement. YUMMMM