May 28, 2013…Yayyyy for Arrested Development!
Today was a training day, and also a day to catch up on the new season of Arrested Development. It was insane and amazing as usual…except for Portia de Rossi’s face…WTH???
- Pre-workout: oatmeal with flax meal, chia seed, banana.
- Post-workout: protein powder, supergreens, almond milk…and a coconut water!
- Brunch: scrambled eggs with chicken sausage, onion, arugala. Topped with avocado and salsa. Handful of plantain chips.
- Dinner (early bird special): my eating schedule is a little off today…I ate dinner around 4:30p…? Open faced turkey burger; spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries, pumpkin seeds, and balsamic dressing; roasted beets with ginger.
- Snack: paleo muffin.
- Second snack: Humboldt Fog goat cheese, apple, walnuts. Glass of red wine.
- Third snack: chocolate covered almonds.
Well…hopfefully tomorrow my meals will be more consistent. But I still ate ok…the timing was just a little off 🙂