May 30, 2013…Time to clean!
So I’ll probably be blogging every other day from now on. Today was training day…and another early morning at the gym! I’m on my second week of a new lifting program which focuses on the Oly lifts and heavy back squats so my appetite has definitely INCREASED. I am also trying to keep up with cardio workouts and some met/cons so I feel like I’ve been working out extra hard lately. I’m seeing now that I have to adjust my diet accordingly!
- 4am Wake up: Paleo muffin, apple.
- Post workout shake: protein powder, supergreens, water.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, 1/2 sweet potato, handful of cherries.
- Second breakfast: protein pancakes (I had a banana that needed to be used!) protein powder, 2 egg whites, banana, flax-seed, chia seed, topped with sugar-free blueberry jam.
- Lunch: grilled salmon burger topped with 1/2 an avocado and salsa, a kale and blueberry salad, and a handful of plantain chips.
- Dinner: @ Zappata’s Mexican Restaurant…chips and salsa, nopales (aka sautéed cactus, tomato, and onion for all my non-Mexican peeps), grilled chicken salad with avocado and tomatoes…and a double Belvedere on the rocks with lime 🙂
I did cleans today, so here is a meme to honor that 🙂