June 13, 2013…Coo-Coo for coconut (oil)!
- 4am wake up: apple, greek yogurt.
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, handful of almonds.
- Post-workout shake.
- Second breakfast: 3 egg whites scrambled with salsa, 1/2 an avocado, and 2 pieces of toasted rice bread…I’d like to take a moment to mention that I cook *most* things in coconut oil. This oil is extremely beneficial to your health! It contains *good* saturated fats that your body needs and it doesn’t taste half bad either! Here is a great little article on the benefits of this oil: http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/nutrition/nutrition+tips/10+facts+about+coconut+oil,18271
- Snack: “superfoods salad” from Wholefoods (kale, brussel sprouts, carrots, tomatoes, cashews, blueberries, sunflower seeds, raisins, soy beans, etc.); black iced coffee.
- Second snack: paleo muffin.
- Dinner: all you can eat sushi…did my best to not consume tempora and large amounts of rice. I think I did a pretty good job!
- Snack: handful of dark chocolate chips 🙂