June 23, 2013…Here we go again!
I’m getting back on track this week…The past 2 weekends, and a few days in between, I’ve been a little bit relaxed with my diet and my drinking. There’s been many occasions to celebrate and I guess I took advantage of most of them! I tried to keep things in moderation and I also hit the gym hard as usual! But I can tell it’s time to tighten the reins a little bit and get serious about things again. I’m not going to deprive myself completely of the foods I love (i.e. dark chocolate), but I am going to try to be strict with alcohol and the usual suspects (dairy, gluten, etc.) So, here we go!
- Morning snack: apple and almonds.
- Lunch: chicken sausage and zucchini with mustard and super spicy habanero hot sauce from Trader Joe’s! 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Snack: handful of pistachios and dried mango pieces.
- Mid-day black iced coffee with a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Dinner: turkey burger with an arugala salad (cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers, Goddess Dressing from Trader Joe’s). Brown rice tortilla.
- Mid-shift snack: protein shake (protein powder, supergreens powder, water).
- End of shift snack: a piece of crispy pig skin!
- Late night dinner: can of tuna with artichoke spread from Trader Joe’s, paleo muffin.