Monthly Archives: July 2013
So today I would like to share with you the wonders of hydrogen peroxide! I grew up thinking this was a harsh chemical and shouldn’t be handled unless you had a cut or a scrap, and god forbid you swallowed even a drop of it while rinsing your mouth out because that would surely kill you! Well, the more I read about this product, the more uses I find for it! It is seriously an amazing and extremely inexpensive way to clean and sanitize just about anything. I’m talking skin, teeth, clothes, kitchens, bathrooms, etc! It even naturally highlights your hair. I’ve been using it on my face twice a day and my skin has never felt more vibrant and clean! Check out these links!
Ok, on to the food! I could have added another meal in today, but I had some things to do and lost track of time…
- Pre-workout: frozen banana (my new favorite treat) with almond butter.
- Post-workout: protein shake from Wholefoods.
- Lunch: Chicken/pork sausage with collard greens and ginger-steamed beets.
- Dinner: turkey burger with a whole small avocado, and zucchini spaghetti sautéed with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Snack: paleo muffin and a handful of plantain chips.