May 21, 2013…Let’s do this!
Today was a training day…and the start of my 3 days off from the restaurant! Woohoo! 🙂
- Pre-workout: bowl of oatmeal with a tbsp. of flax meal, chia seed, handful of blueberries, honey.
- Post-workout: protein shake (protein powder, supergreens powder, water).
- Breakfast: chicken sausage, zucchini “hash” (zucchini, onion, garlic, almond flour, salt, pepper), 1/2 an avocado.
- Snack: Plum and a handful of cashews.
- Liquid snack: Dogfishead “Tweason’ale” beers…a between spring/summer ale that is GLUTEN FREE and has hints of strawberries and honeysuckle, with the right amount of bitterness. Good things this only comes in a 4 pack (tastes like AWESOMENSS).
- Dinner: Turkey burger, spinach salad, roasted beets with goat cheese. A glass of red wine.
- Dessert: chocolate-almond bar.
Well time for bed…gotta get ready for the 4am wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!