May 27, 2013…Memorial Day, not national BBQ day!
Today’s Memorial Day workout was fun! I definitely think John was there in spirit…I want to thank Stacey for being my workout partner! We adopted a you go/I go style and it worked out just fine 🙂
- Pre-workout: Paleo muffin, applesauce, double shot of espresso.
- Post-workout: protein shake (protein powder, supgergreens powder, water).
- Breakast: scrambled eggs, black beans with garlic, onion, and bacon! …topped with avocado; a small bowl of cherries, and 2 Blue Moons (breakfast beer is AWESOME!)
- Lunch: “open-faced” turkey burger on a piece of rice bread, topped with arugala and artichokes. Handful of sunflower seeds.
- Iced-coffee with a splash of unsweetened almond milk on the way to work!
- Dinner: beef chili, banana.
- Mid-shift snack: Lara bar.
- Late dinner: chicken sausage, plantain chips, Dogfishead 90 min IPA.