June 3, 2013…Another Monday/Friday for me!
Today is another one of those Monday/Fridays…I randomly had yesterday off and I absolutely needed it after the insanity of Saturday night! Today was a training day, as well as a 4am wake up. The Mighty Matticorn and I switched shifts this week so I get to sleep in on Wednesday woohoo!
- 4am wake up: Greek yogurt with honey and sunflower seeds.
- Snack: apple and almonds.
- Pre-workout: chicken sausage and 1/2 a sweet potato.
- Post-workout: protein shake (protein powder, supergreens powder, water).
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with jalapeno, arugala, zucchini; a slice of toasted brown rice bread; handful of cherries.
- Snack: chocolate covered almonds and espresso beans.
- Late lunch: turkey burger topped with hummus, sautéed broccoli with garlic, seasame seeds, and chili flake.
- Mid-work snack: Lara bar.
- Late dinner: grilled chicken, broccoli, 2 tbsp. peanut butter. 1 Dogfishead 90 min. IPA.
So I came across this today and I’m bummed because I have 3 avocados that are all unripe so I didn’t get to have my “one avocado per day”…These babies are no joke!